Thursday, March 8, 2012

11 Questions

Last week, I stumbled across a blog that I am extremely excited about finding!  Charmaine writes the blog my best friend craig, where she documents her renovations and her decorating with budget friendly finds.  Seeing as I love Craig, she had me at hello.  On Monday, Charmaine tagged me in the 11 Questions game.  Thanks Charmaine! 

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.


And now my answers to Charmaine's questions....
1. What is your design style?
Hmm, eclecticly glamorous.  I love being surrounded by things that have meaning and make you smile, but I also love a little glamor in my life.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
My living room.  It isn't anywhere near finished, but I love having a fireplace during the winter time!

3. What is your dream vacation?
To travel Europe for a month.  I would be in heaven.

4. What is your favorite city? 
{pinterest via Saved by the Southern Belle}
PARIS (I have yet to go, but I'm pretty sure I will fall in love the second I arrive).

5. Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter? 
Definitely spring and summer.

6. What is your proudest DIY project?
{via Sesshu Design}
After three months of listening to a faucet constantly drip, the boyfriend and I rolled up our sleeves and decided to remedy the situation ourselves.  The fix was soo easy I couldn't believe I waited that long to repair it!

7. What is your biggest indulgence? 
Chocolate.  Or shopping.  No, chocolate, I think.

8. What is your favorite food? 
Probably, steak, but I love food so this is a really difficult question for me.  Yeah, I'm a fattie.

9. Lake house or condo in the city?
{pinterest via Houzz}
Lake house, baby.

10. What is the most treasured item in your home?
My grandmother's pieces that were given to me by my mother.  

11. What is the last book you read?
Well, I haven't finished the book yet, but I will soon enough.....It is called Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. 

And now the ladies I am tagging are as follows:

1.  Julia at The Urban Slant
2.  Sam at The Peak of Tres Chic
3. Michelle at Ten June
4.  Robyn at A Modest Life
5.  Ashley Ann at Buckhead Belle
6.  Kelly at Classically Eclectic
7.  Gigi at Glam or Sham
8.  Laura Beth at Table for One
9.  Rebecca at Rebecca June
10. {av} at long distance loving
11.  Alexandra at Things That Sparkle


My questions for them are....

1.  What is one thing you can't live without?
2. What is your dream car?
3.  What is your favorite color?
4. What is your drink of choice?
5.  What trend are you loving (in fashion or interiors)?
6.  Beach or mountains?
7.  What is your dream vacation?
8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would purchase?
9.  What is your dream job?
10.  Who is your celebrity crush?
11.  What is your favorite item in your closet?

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers! Thanks for playing Dara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, Dara! Check out my post to see all my answers. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete